Thursday, November 24, 2005

Some days...

I wanted to write something today, but now I'm just not too sure about what to write. It's been one of those days where I just feel totally floored.
This morning I got some really shocking news that I wasn't really prepared to deal with. Nothing about my dad or anything else really close like that, but something that I really feel shook me. I feel... I don't know how I feel.

This is always kind of the mood that I've written best in. Maybe I'll get something done on that tonight... I almost feel bad for saying that, but it's the truth.

I think that Duncan and I might get our Christmas tree and decorations sometime this weekend, and we'll more than likely spend most of Saturday working on getting our Christmas lists together. Everybody has been asking for Christmas lists.
I don't think they'll be too complicated. Books and movies, mostly. Maybe some more of the towels off our registry lists, I'd like some new sweaters...
Something I'd really like is a digital camera, but I'm sure that won't happen. Digital cameras are just too expensive. Maybe we'll get lucky and get a VCR though. Those aren't that expensive now, and Grandma Taylor knows we want one.
*shrug*
I guess it doesn't matter too much.

Anyways, best to all. First advent coming up... A month to Christmas!

No comments: