Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What a life...!

Well, here I am with a seriously stuffed up nose, living on cold and sinus tablets so I won't have to miss any more time at work. Honestly though, they say that they want me to have more time off so I don't burn out, but then they tell me I'm taking too much time off! Not only that, but our Saturday girl is going to be away, and so they asked me if I could fill in. I said no and they seemed really miffed! I don't know what's going on, but somedays I really don't feel like working there any more. I know that I should probably talk to someone about it, but I don't know how to go about doing it. I don't want to sound like a raving bitch, cause then I'll lose my job!

I got this cool new program for my computer. It's called Skype, and it lets you talk to people (with your voice) over the computer! I talked to a friend of mine in Japan for like an hour and a half the other night. Thank God Skype is free, or that call would have cost a fourtune! Anyways, I think it's pretty cool. Kinda useful actually, so long as you have a head set with mic of course. You just download it for free from the internet, and then install, and then talk!

So I've got Duncan started playing Chuzzle on popcap, which is really kinda funny. It's just this mindless little game where you makes rows of 3 and the chuzzles explode. I think it's kinda fun, but he's never really been into that kinda stuff. He's made it farther than I have even. I've only made it to level 10, but he's made it to level 12. He seems to take it very seriously.

Anyways, dinner is ready.

No comments: