Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve!

Well, we're here in Saskatchewan, and it's Christmas Eve. We're having steak tonight and then going to a Christmas Eve service at the church. I'm not sure how tomorrow is going to work though, cause I understand that there's a service tomorrow morning too around 10 or 10:30. Then another dinner. I'm going to be very full.
So far the time out here hasn't been so bad. I've been a little homesick, but not really as much as I thought I might be. It still doesn't feel quite like Christmas Eve though... I guess cause I'm not doing any of the things I'm used to doing.
I'm a little stuffed up right now. Steve was sick, and I think he's passed it on to Susie and I, and maybe even to Duncan a little bit. It's not too bad... He's still coughing really bad, and the three of us are all just stuffy. Hopefully it won't get worse and I won't have to take any extra time off work.
Anyways, lots to do today, so I better go.
Talk to you all soon!

No comments: